As I pass by bakeries I cannot resist getting in and buying myself a crisp freshly baked pastry. They are light, fluffy and with so many different variations of this Pastry you could probably have it all your life without getting bored. Today I tried my hands on this delicious recipe made in my De Longhi Multifry which turned out beautifully well.
If you have parties or kids gathering this would be a healthy and a scrumptious treat to have especially since it takes very little time and is so simple to make.
Puff Pastry sheets
Salt and pepper
- Saute onion, mushroom, corn and boiled chicken in your De Longhi Multifryer or in a pan for about 5-6mins.
- Add in salt, pepper, paprika and minced garlic, mix well.
- Once cooked remove and add it on the Puff Pastry sheets, place the filling in the centre.
- It’s ready to go in your De Longhi Multifryer for around 20mins or until it has a good brown colour.
- Lastly sprinkle with Cheese and it’s ready to be served.