If Pasta’s are one of your favorite dishes then this recipe of Creamy Chicken Shawarma would be your ultimate favorite thing. It has the middle eastern touch to it and the western subtle flavours which are quiet hard to resist.
Doux Chicken used in this recipe is my trusted brands which helped me to keep the texture of the chicken extremely fresh and flavour full and being GMO free makes it extra nutritious and healthy too.
Garlic and Ginger Paste
- Marinate the chicken with Cumin, Ginger and Garlic Paste, Salt, Honey, and Oregano.
- Grill the Chicken for 25min in the preheat oven, until it has a golden brown color.
- Boil the Pasta and once done, in a skillet add olive oil and sautéed the pasta.
- Add the cooked chicken and cheese, let the dish cook until the cheese has become gooey.
- Finally add the Coriander and Cherry Tomatoes, mix well and it’s ready to be served.