No visit to this dream city is complete without visiting these five most popular destination in the fabulous New York City. There is so much to do in this ever so busy city but still, too make your first trip memorable don’t miss these touristy spots.
1) Times Square – Whether you are a New Yorker or an outsider you know this place is the heart of the city and missing this is just as good as not being in New York.
2) Statue of Liberty – The mesmerizing journey to this island to see one of the most iconic structure is amazing. Make sure you book a week in advance if you want to go to the top of the statue.
3) Central Park – A walk to this massive park is surely worth it. Many fabulous movies and serials have been shot here and don’t forget to walk down the beautiful bridge.
4) Empire State Building – To get the most breathtaking view of the Big Apple, a visit here will fill your heart with joy. I preferred visiting it in the night since everything glitters up and makes this city look so fantastic.
5) 9/11 Memorial – Now just a memory but visiting this ground zero memorial and the museum will give you goosebumps and of course make you realize how much this city has changed over the course of time.
So my friends if you are here make sure to visit these hot spots in New York so that your visit is complete with these famous spots.
Sharon SaldanhaDecember 21, 2015 at 9:32 am
Loving the travel post, Sana. Your pictures are stunning!
Which camera do you use?
sanaDecember 23, 2015 at 7:06 pm
Hi Sharon, I am using Canon 60D 🙂
EshmalNovember 25, 2016 at 10:34 am
Central Park is a best place for having enjoyment where I stay for for two days to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing park during my journey. I really enjoyed there hiking, camping and photography. In my point of view it is a best place where you can enjoy some time with family and friends. Now my elder brother have a plan to go to there during his bus trip from nyc to niagara falls with his whole friends to enjoy picnic party. They are so much excited about this tour. I also suggest them that you must take your camera with you.
SanaOnFoodNovember 26, 2016 at 7:47 am
Thanks for your comment, I loved being in New York too and hopefully on my next trip I go to the Canada side of Niagara Falls as I too have heard amazing things about the place.